Thursday 28 August 2014

Captured emotions.........

To capture a mood, a time and a place, to evoke emotions; all of that happens when I look at this water colour study of my twin boys. Now thirteen years of age and taller than me and their Dad, it seems moments ago when they were two and tiny teeth were popping out everywhere.
 
First Teeth water colour on paper
For those of you that know the boys, it's time to play, 'whose who?'

 

Portrait Commissions Avaliable

90's Love watercolour on paper

It was the 90's and I fell in love with this man. James my now husband recently received this as a birthday gift.

To Be is Art. Digital self portrait

Portrait Commissions Avaliable

There is something about a portrait that can convey so much emotion capturing a treasured moment in time. An expression or mood that brings Joy and originality.

If you would like someone you love or even a selfie captured in an impressionistic water colour or a digital piece email me at the address below. All I need is a photo.

ka.parsons@yahoo.com.au

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow what a beautiful moment in time captured!! My guess is Jude on the right, Isaac on the left

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle, thanks for your lovely comment, and yes full marks for identification. Kxxx

artyjenniep said...

Oh wow Karen what an emotive study! Love this of your boys. Are you still using watercolours? I would love to see more. Tonia xx

Unknown said...

Thanks Tonia, yes I am loving watercolour and portraiture at the moment, more in progress. Kxx